True to its original spirit
Please be aware that RAV4 availability varies according to grade (some vehicles shown might contain equipment that is not part of the standard equipment - please see specifications and equipment for details), and to country of purchase (all such information can be obtained from the Toyota Authorised Retailer near you).
Integrated Dynamic Drive SystemIDDS maximises driving pleasure across all surfaces and driving conditions. Sensors, located throughout the RAV4’s high-speed interactive management system, monitor road conditions and automatically assist the driver by coordinating the vehicle’s AWD and stability control systems.
Sports modeFor a really fun drive, switch to, Sports Mode. Accelerator response, transmission control, torque distribution and steering feel have been adjusted to respond more precisely to the driver, providing a sportier, more exhilarating driving experience.
Correcting oversteerTo prevent oversteering – when the rear of a car swings out – RAV4’s Integrated Dynamic Drive System (IDDS)* springs into action. It distributes more drive force to the front wheels and adjusts torque to keep the car stable. *Only available on AWD derivatives.
Correcting understeerThe Integrated Dynamic Drive System (IDDS) prevents the front of the vehicle from drifting away. It supplies more torque to the rear wheels and provides steering torque assistance to keep you on track whilst enhancing acceleration.
All Wheel DriveIn normal road conditions, drive is through the front wheels, bont on loose or slippery surfaces the system automatically and continuously distributes the torque between front and rear wheels to optimise traction and driving stability and to maximise fuel economy.
Electric Power SteeringElectric Power Steering is optimised within the Integrated Dynamic Drive System (IDDS). At the start of a skid IDDS simultaneously changes the torque applied to the EPS to assist the driver in making the correct steering response to stay on course.
Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)VSC automatically activates each individual brake as needed and controls engine output to help maintain stability and prevent skidding when turning sharply or cornering on slippery road surfaces.
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)ABS prevents the wheels from locking while braking. EBD complements this by optimising brake force distribution between each wheel.
Traction Control (TRC)If you accelerate too hard and cause the drive wheels to lose grip and begin spinning, TRC will automatically reduce engine power and control brake force to help restore traction.
Front and rear suspensionThe suspension system on RAV4 has been optimised to balance ride comfort, handling, stability and AWD capability. It features MacPherson strut suspension at the front and torsion beam systems at the rear.
RAV4 LiveMain features:
- 17" steel wheels with wheel caps (5-spoke)
- Daytime running lights (LED type)
- Multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Follow-me-home headlights
- Body-coloured door mirrors
- Turning signal integrated in door mirrors
- Chrome door frame
- Power steering
- Illuminated entry system
- Sport mode button
- Manual air conditioning
- Fabric door trim
- Anti-jam protection on power windows
- Driver and passenger seatback pockets
- Audio switches on steering wheel
- Bluetooth® hands-free system
- Radio and CD player with WMA and MP3 capabilities
- Aux-in connector
- USB connector
RAV4 ActiveMain features:
- 18" alloy wheels (5 double-spoke)
- Front fog lamps
- Chrome insert on lower front grille
- Rain sensor
- Dusk sensor
- Rear-view camera
- 3-spoke leather steering wheel
- Leather gear shift knob
- Leather parking brake with chrome button
- Cruise control
- Electrochromatic rear-view mirror
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Leather instrument panel
- Leather door trim
- Toyota Touch®
- Rear-view camera display
RAV4 LoungeMain features:
- Power door locking
- Electric boot release
- Privacy glass
- Rear parking sensors
- Smart Entry & Start System
- Power height-adjustable driver's seat
- Power lumbar support for driver's seat
- Driver and passenger heated seats
- 6 speakers
- 1) Alloy Wheel Protector Read more
- 2) Pitlane II, anthracite colour, 18" Read more
- 3) Pitlane II, anthracite with a machined alloy face, 18" Read more
- 4) Poseidon, anthracite with a machined alloy face, 17” Read more
- 5) Winter Rim 17" Read more
- 6) Wheel locks Read more
- 7) Front guard with integrated underguard Read more
- 8) Front underguard Read more
- 9) Rear underguard Read more
- 10) Hood deflector Read more
- 11) Wind deflectors Read more
- 12) Bumper corner protectors Read more
- 13) Door handle protection film Read more
- 14) Mud flaps Read more
- 15) Front fog lamp chrome garnish Read more
- 16) Rear lamp chrome bezel Read more
- 17) Rear bumper protection plate Read more
- 18) Rear chrome garnish Read more
- 19) Side moulding Read more
- 20) Side sills Read more
- 21) Side step Read more
- 22) Fixed towing hitch Read more
- 23) Horizontal detachable towing hitch Read more
- 24) Vertical detachable towing hitch Read more
- 25) Adapter - 13 pin (car) to 12N-12S double socket (trailer) Read more
- 26) Adapter - 13 pin (car) to 7 pin (trailer) Read more
- 27) Adapter - 7 pin (car) to 13 pin (trailer) Read more
- 28) Towing hitch wiring harness Read more
- 29) Rear bicycle holder Read more
- 30) Roof rails Read more
- 31) Cross bars Read more
- 32) Large luggage box Read more
- 33) Large ski & snowboard holder Read more
- 34) Large ski box Read more
- 35) Roof bicycle holder Read more
- 36) Medium ski & snowboard holder Read more
By reducing engine weight, fuel consumption & emissions, our green thinking benefits all our cars. But it’s not just our vehicles that lead the way in green motoring, we’re also committed to reducing the environmental impact of all our operations, bringing us closer to a true zero emissions vehicle.
Everyone at Toyota is personally committed to the quality of each car we create. Every Toyota is subject to rigorous quality control, from individual fingertip checks to extreme weather tests. We treat every Toyota as if it were our own and we never stop looking for ways to improve everything we do.
We know that a new car is one of the most important purchases our customers make. And while choosing a Toyota automatically gives you the assurance that you’re buying a scrupulously tested, exceptionally reliable car, we also offer a comprehensive warranty to provide complete peace of mind when you buy.
That means complete peace of mind when you’re driving too.
Our expert service technicians are trained to spot even the slightest hint of a decline in performance of any part of your car – and to fix it quickly, first time. Certified to our own exacting standards, they are assisted by state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, and only use Genuine Toyota Parts as a guarantee of quality and workmanship.
Service is flexible and can fit around you – whether in terms of fixed price service plans or express service to replace worn out parts in your lunch hour.
And crucially, we keep comprehensive records to ensure continuity of care and protect your car’s value.