Having confidence in your Toyota is essential for enjoyable driving, so our remanufactured parts maintain your vehicles road performance and efficiency whilst also giving the same warranty as our genuine parts. Plus, repairing your vehicle with a remanufactured part is environmentally friendly.
1. Your dealer checks for product application and availability
2. The part is ordered with a deposit value*
3. The vehicle is repaired using the remanufactured unit
4. The broken part is returned to Toyota and sent to an approved remanufacturing unit
5. The unit is disassembled, cleaned and checked against Toyota specifications
6. The remanufacturing is done
7. The part is reassembled and tested to Toyota OE specifications
8. The part is packaged, ready to be used
* The deposit value, ensures the broken part is returned to Toyota. The deposit is reimbursed when the part is received.
Only Toyota’s remanufactured parts maximise performance in line with Toyota OE counterpart. Talk to your Toyota Authorised Dealer to find out more.
The Toyota websites are using cookies to provide you a safer experience, improve the performance, enable all site functionality and personalise content.