How to use this tool?
- Select your Toyota vehicle.
- The Bluetooth® systems available for this model will appear. You can enlarge the picture by clicking on it.
- Click on the name of your Bluetooth® system.
- In case your Bluetooth® system has different software versions, a pop up will appear explaining how to find out which software version your vehicle has. Select the software version of your car.
- Next, choose the phone, model and firmware from the corresponding drop-down lists.
- Finally, click the "Search" button to display a table which lists the supported features for the selected phone or phones.